POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Peter Popov
Date: 19 Feb 1999 22:29:26
Message: <36ce2abf.36904534@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 20 Feb 1999 01:51:11 +0200, "Margus Ramst"
<mar### [at] peakeduee> wrote:

>Hah! Pronounce this:
>

>I'd really LOVE to hear what you come up with :)

>newsreader displays it correctly, it's like an "o" with ~ on top). As far as
>I know only Russian (and some closely related languages) has something

>I won't even mention all kinds of African languages and what not.
>
>BTW, the sentence is total bullsh<beeeep>t. Please don't ask for a
>translation...
>
>Margus

that was six years ago. Can you give an example? Also, what other
languages close to Russian do you have in mind? I am Bulgarian, and
that's pretty close.

Peter

P.S. You should probably reply by e-mail since most people here don't
have cyrillic support